Welcome to Imtiyaz Blog. The place for sharing ideas and experience, expressing feeling and thought and building a relationship . Hope you enjoy it !
RSS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

Goodbye 2008 and Welcome 2009..

With the economic status that give a very big impact to most of US base company in M'sia and a new that I heard ( or they try to hide it from me) from the mtg this afternoon, make me scared..

to find a new cheese in 2009?? is not that easy. I'm just still love the current cheese ' taste but it is almost finish...

Rezki is from Allah, anywhere yet I have to work harder, put extra effort, let Him determine.InsyaAllah...

Do want to start the 2009 wt 'bad' feeling.

I do have Imtiyaz that strenghten me to go thru all this.. and all the determination listed.

Ummu Imtiyaz
13700
Penang

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 sharing: