I have been coughing and having sore throat for a week !
It started when I langgar all the pantang larang.Heheh.. I don’t take ice actually but on and off ( kalau teringin sangat ), I will consider to give myself chance la..sometimes just cannot stand looking at friends ordering ice drink on hot sunny day during lunch time while me very loyal with either air suam or any suam/hot drinks.
So last week, 4 consecutive days I enjoyed ‘teh o ais limau’, ‘milo ais’ ,’laici kang ais’. Tak tahan daulat last week. Then on Friday morning, I started to cough followed by fever that night and flue.
Since Monday until today I’m still having a bad cough . My voice turn to Ratu Rock’s voice and still not able to get back my normal suara buluh perindu.hehe. I decided to wear face mask because I cannot bear to cough constantly and disturbing others at office. And people around started to make joke on virus HIN1 la, Influenza la…
I have my ubat batuk prescribed by doc but I only take it at night time . While day time I just take like a candy tablet named Jasmine to ease the sore throat . Yesterday I got another ubat batuk yang tidak mengantuk to be consumed during day time.
I have been advised by friends on how to overcome the cough traditionally. Here are tips to share. Some that I heard before, some I never hear about the petua.
1) Perah air limau dalam kicap - Checked, I’ve done it
2) Perah air limau dalam madu – Checked , I’ve done it for 2 days already
3) Minum air asam, lagi baik home made - Checked, I’ve done it .masam giler sbb kurang taruk gula..nak baik cepat punya pasal
4) Bakar bawang putih and makan bersama madu – Is new and haven’t try
5) Minum air kelapa just before u go to sleep - Difficult to get air nyok. Havent try
6) Eat creamy aiskrim (aiskrim memang ubat batuk .hihi )
So, do u have any other petua that u could share to ease my illness ? I do hope to get well soon as this weekend, my days will be packed attending kenduri kawin. Perhaps I can have wonderful time chit chatting with friend and relatives rather than been quarantined .
Aha…make sure no ice this time and have to bring my own drinks from home la…